The needs of the individual will dictate which type of day support services are most appropriate. We focus on training combined with support at the individual level to deliver effective life skill development services. Staff and leadership will also meet with parents, family and community partners to discuss the opportunities for the individual.
Some of the hallmarks of our Day Support Services include:
- Activities within our day support program includes computer/technology training, community outings, educational trips, sensory stimulation, volunteer roles, arts and crafts, life skills sessions and more.
- A single-level spacious and accessible facility. This open floor plan offers separate spacious activity rooms.Bathrooms with modifications for individuals with mobility needs.
- Accessible restrooms to accommodate individuals with mobility needs, such as wheelchairs and other assistive devices. We also offer walk/roll-in showers.
- Washer and dryer on-site as well as a full-service kitchen. For entertainment, we also have numerous televisions and computer stations located throughout the facility.
- Transportation is provided.